Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 7, 2016

Romantic Love Quotes For Him Or Her--Love Qoutes

Romantic love quotes for him or her from the heart

  1. “I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.” (The Crown of Embers, by Rae Carson)
  2. “I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.” (Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia, Margaret Stohl)
  3. “When you look at me, when you think of me, I am in paradise.” (William Makepeace Thackeray)
  4. “I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you.” (Beautiful Disaster, by Jamie McGuire)
  5. “There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.” (The Truth About Forever, by Sarah Dessen)
  6. “I don’t care how hard being together is, nothing is worse than being apart.” (Starcrossed, by Josephine Angelini)
  7. “But you’ve slipped under my skin, invaded my blood and seized my heart.” (Poison Study, by Maria V. Snyder)
  8. “No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star.” (For Darkness Shows the Stars, by Diana Peterfreund)
  9. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” (Dr. Seuss)
  10. “They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don’t think it’s possible for you to miss me as much as I’m missing you right now.” (Edna St. Vincent Millay)

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

 
Blogger Templates