Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 11, 2016

I Am Sorry Messages for Girlfriend: Apology Quotes for Her

1) Take your time. Don’t worry. I’ll wait forever, if that is what it’ll take for you to forgive me. I love you.



2) My heart has been leaking and bleeding since the day I hurt you. Please plug the holes with your forgiveness. I am sorry.



3) I thought our RELATIONSHIP was immune to all of life’s diseases until a virus called LIES made it sick. I am going to use a regular doze of medication which includes APOLOGIES, HUGS and KISSES to make it feel better. I am sorry.



>>> See more Meaningful quotes



4) Angry is ugly, forgiveness is sexiness. Forgive me please?



5) With a bruised heart and a deflated ego, with sad soul and a head hung low. I apologize to you unconditionally, baby I am really very sorry. I love you.


6) I am sorry for being jealous. It’s just that I’m afraid of losing the best thing to have ever happened to me.



7) I overlooked your happiness in an attempt to make myself happy, only to realize that my happiness lies in yours. I am sorry, please forgive me.



8) I trust fate and I believe in love, which is why I know you’ll accept my apology. I’m sorry.



9) I have shown you what an idiot I can be by making that mistake. Now it is your turn to show me what a darling you can be by giving your anger a break. I am sorry.



10) I am sorry I forgot our relationship anniversary but in my defense, every day that I spend with you feels like the first day of falling in love with you. Please forgive me.

I am sorry message for her promise never do it again

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

 
Blogger Templates