Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Thứ Ba, 18 tháng 10, 2016

Sad Love Quotes That Will Make You Cry

I was born when you kissed me. I died when you left me. I lived a few weeks while you loved me
― Humphrey Bogart

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go
― Herman Hesse

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Love that we cannot have is the love that lasts the longest, hurts the deepest, and feels the strongest

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
How can you stop thinking of someone if they are your first thought in the morning, your last thought at night... and the only person in your dreams?

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever


>>> See more Meaningful quotes

A flower knows, when its butterfly will return,
and if the moon walks out, the sky will understand;
but now it hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
when I don't know, if you will ever come back 
― Sanober Khan

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation
― Kahlil Gibran

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
The course of true love never did run smooth
― William Shakespeare

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Nothing fixes someone so intently in the memory as the wish to forget them
Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing
 ― Anais Nin

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
The greatest tragedy of life is not that men perish, but that they cease to love
If I could be anything in the world I would want to be a teardrop because I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips
If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever
― Alfred Tennyson

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.
― Valerie Lombardo

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I was born when you kissed me. I died when you left me. I lived a few weeks while you loved me.
― Humphrey Bogart

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart
― Helen Keller

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Let your love be like the misty rain, coming softly, but flooding the river
I want every morning to start being wrapped in your arms
I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever
― Rabindranath Tagore

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever
― Nicholas Sparks

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes
I'm much more me when I'm with you
To love someone is nothing, to be loved by someone is something, but to be loved by the one you love is everything
― Bill Russell

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

 
Blogger Templates