Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Thứ Năm, 15 tháng 12, 2016

Heart touching love quotes for her in english

Heart touching love quotes for her in english 

To the world, you may be one person, but to one person you are the world
― Bill Wilson

 I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you will be

 You may hold my hand for a while, but you hold my heart forever

 You give me hope in my times of trial, joy in my saddest hours and love in all I do

 I love you and that's the beginning and end of everything
― F. Scott Fitzgerald

 My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever-expanding. My love and my life with you will be a never-ending story
― Christina White

 If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you
― A.A. Milne

 My heart is, and always will be, yours

 Just the thought of you brightens up my morning, brings smiles to my evening and makes my day

Whatever our souls are made of, your's and mine are the same

You are the beat in my heart, 

You are my whole world.

I want to run away with you. Where there is only you and me

To be loved, be lovable

Love never fails and when it fails in life, then its not love!

Love is the strongest force the world possesses, yet it is the humblest imaginable

Whether we are together or apart, you are first in my thoughts, the first in my heart

You can’t find love. Love is something that finds you

I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her

There are only two times that I want to be with you, now and forever

Every morning is nature's way of giving me one more chance to kiss your loving heart and to make you happy!

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

 
Blogger Templates