Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Thứ Sáu, 11 tháng 11, 2016

Best I Hate You On Love Quotes

1 – “Love is that first feeling you feel before all the bad stuff gets in the way.”

2 – I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great burden to bear.

3 – I can’t hate the fact I love you.

See more:



4 – Hating the one you love is harder than loving the one you hate.

5 – Love has given me more pain than love. I hate love.

6 – I hate you with all my heart, but hell I still love you.

7 – I loved you and you tore my heart into pieces. I hate love.

8 – It is better to be hated for what you are, than to be loved for what you are not.

9 – Hating me won’t make you pretty! IN FACT not even plastic surgery would help!

10 – Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.

11 – When I think of you I get sad, but when I think of what you did to me I get mad. When I add both of those together, I can’t tell whether it’s love or hate.

12 – I have had a love-hate relationship with my body.

13 – I hate you with the same amount of passion that I once loved you with.

14 – I hate love. Love ruins everything about me and my dignity.

15 – People will rate you, hate you, break you and shake you…But how strong you stand is what makes you!

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

 
Blogger Templates